Catering and Ordering Policy
- All platters are individually prepared to order
- Only online orders will be accepted
- All items listed are subject to availability. If any ingredient is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, an ingredient of the same value will be substituted.
- All food orders are prepared in catering packaging only
- Orders will include all of the listed ingredients – dressing will be packaged separately. Photos show an example of how the finished product may look. Customers will have the ability to display the salads as they wish on their own platters and mix the dressing over the salad just before serving it. This ensures the quality of the salad and freshness of ingredients.
- If you wish to modify/ change your order after it has been processed and paid for online, you will need to call 07 3852 4763 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Catering orders can be collected from one of our three store locations. Delivery of items is not available
- Collection Times: Each Market will have a different time for collection
- From Gasworks: after 10am
- From James Street Market: after 10am
- From Ferry Road, Southport: after 12pm
- If our delivery trucks between the stores are delayed, one of our staff will contact you with regards to your order
- Only online payment for catering and hampers at the time of order confirmation will be accepted
- Invoices will be emailed on payment
- We require a minimum of 24 hour notice to avoid a penalty of late cancellation on orders. Cancellations with less than 24 hour notice will be charged at full price. Cancellations need to be made via phone call, or email.
- Prices are subject to change without notice, however prices are guaranteed at the time of confirmation of your order. All prices include GST.
- On collection of your product, the customer needs to inspect items, and raise any concerns with regards to the purchase. If the product leaves the store, The Standard Market Company will not accept any returns or refunds of the items purchased.
- Refunds are issued with proof of purchase and Director approval.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 7 business days.